Pilates Classes & Prices
Mat classes are limited to 8 participants. Equipment classes are limited to 3 participants.
- PRIVATE SESSIONS: It is recommended that you start out with private sessions, working with the instructor one on one. This allows you to learn the movements on the equipment and allows the instructor to evaluate your movement, injuries, and skill level to create a program just for you. Private sessions are 55 minutes long.
Introductory Package: We offer an introductory Private session package for you to try Pilates for three 45 minute sessions in a one on one setting with the instructor.This allows you to learn the movements on the equipment and allows the instructor to evaluate your movement, injuries, and skill level. After the introductory package, you can continue with private sessions, or you can join with other individuals and have duet or trio sessions.
- DUET SESSIONS: If you are interested in working out with a partner, find a friend and workout in a duet session.Duet sessions are 55 minutes long and the instructor will teach to both clients, ensuring that both clients get a good workout. The amount of individual attention will be less than if you are taking a private session.
- TRIO SESSIONS: If you are interested in working out with several partners, find two friends and workout in a trio session. Trio sessions are 55 minutes long and the instructor will teach to all three clients, ensuring that both clients get a good workout. The amount of individual attention will be less than if you are taking a private session or a duet session.
Please be aware that although the duet and trio prices per person are lower, if your partner doesn’t come to a session, you will be responsible for your partners’ share of the session. There is a 24-hour cancellation policy to avoid being charged the full cost of the missed class.
- MAT AND REFORMER GROUP CLASSES: Once you are more familiar with the equipment and the language of movement that Pilates uses, you can come to Mat and Equipment group classes. These classes are 55 minutes long and are purchased by the calendar month.
- MINIMUM MAT CLASS SIZES: A minimum of 4 people is required to keep a mat class on the calendar. A minimum of 2 people is required to keep an equipment class on the calendar.
- MISSED SESSIONS: Missed group classes can only be made up within the same calendar month, provided there are classes available and there are vacancies in the class.
- CANCELLATION POLICY:There is a 24 hour cancellation policy to avoid being charged the full cost of your missed class. We appreciate your consideration of everyone’s busy schedules!
- EQUIPMENT CLASSES: All packages expire in 6 months from first usage. Any unused amount will be forfeited after 6 months.
- PAYMENT: Payment for classes and private/duets/trios is expected at the time of the class or in advance (by purchasing classes for the month). Payment is accepted by cash or check.
You are invited to change your body with Pilates Central.
- $150 for three sessions
- $80 for one session
- $375 for five sessions
- $700 for ten sessions
- $60 for one session
- $275 for five sessions
- $500 for ten sessions
- $50 for one session
- $225 for five sessions
- $400 for ten sessions
- $40 monthly purchase
- $50 drop-in class
- $20 monthly purchase
- $25 drop-in class
$120 for three sessions
$80 for one session
$375 for five sessions
$700 for ten sessions
$60 for one session
$275 for five sessions
$500 for ten sessions
$50 for one session
$225 for five sessions
$400 for ten sessions
$40 monthly purchase
$50 drop-in class
$20 monthly purchase
$25 drop-in class
I have so enjoyed working with you. You are a gifted teacher and such a lovely person. I met you at a very tough time in my life and you helped me heal. Thank you so much. – NK
Judi is an amazing Pilates instructor who has helped change my body over the past few years. From attending regular lessons, I have grown stronger and leaner with her guidance and expertise. She has also helped me recover from a shoulder injury and a major operation. Over the years I have seen her help a wide range of clients from beginner to advanced, both young and old. She is consistent, patient and kind, and top in her field. She has always been my go-to! I highly recommend Pilates Central. – SB